Presbyterian College of Education located in Akropong Akuapem, formerly known as Presbyterian Training College was established on 3rd July 1848 by the Basel Missionaries who had then established the Presbyterian Church in 1828. It is the first and oldest higher institution of learning in Ghana and second to Foura Bay College in Sierra Leone, in West Africa. It is therefore known as the ‘Mother of our Schools
P.O Box 27,
Ghana, West Afrca.